[Captured Flaws]

Monday, July 9

I Dream, II Don't Speak, III Stalker, IV Reflect









More. Yeah, I'm often the subject in some photographs. That's mostly because very few people are willing to pose (HINT.). A word about the second one: YEA I KNOW I LOOK RETARDED. Other than that, should I remove the pink me, because I have been suggested to do so? [edit: I have removed the pink me].

[click for larger views. The last one reads: I don't trust reflections].

6 comment(s):

Yeah the pink you looks a little bit unnatural. I guess it ruins the photo. but the mirror of the car thing. Its awesome!

By Blogger qυяяαт, at 10:41 PM  

i love the first one.. but then again... i love the beach :)

By Blogger WritingsForLife, at 11:27 PM  

alright then. I'll remove the pink and put it up, and we'll see how that looks.

raaji, thank you. I love the beach too :)

By Blogger PR, at 8:18 PM  

oh oh oh..
the second one..or the third with u as the stalker...reminds me of MCR's songg...

Welcome to the black parade

By Blogger qυяяαт, at 2:11 AM  

And...erm...i m using yr picture for something.
okayy?

By Blogger qυяяαт, at 5:15 AM  

sure...

but let me know what :P

By Blogger PR, at 7:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home