[Captured Flaws]

Saturday, July 14

TakeOffYourSkin

There's a place in the dark where the animals go,
You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow.

[note:- This is the first picture in my series of my brother's photographs - err, experiments :P]

6 comment(s):

Nice:D

By Blogger qυяяαт, at 10:35 AM  

I like it:)
I like the color tones & feel of it..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

I must say that the "experiments" are pretty good :)

By Blogger WritingsForLife, at 9:38 PM  

loved the colors of pic
n it shows the carefree nature very beautifully

By Blogger lizzie, at 2:34 AM  

thankyou everyone!

raaji, more where this came from! i'll put them up soon.

lunatic: I'm glad i got the carefree message across, that was one point of it!

By Blogger PR, at 5:47 PM  

Cool. Makes me smile. :)

By Blogger Awais Aftab, at 12:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home