[Captured Flaws]

Thursday, September 20

Attention, proletariats..er, people! *wipes a tear*

Here's what happened.

Er. You see, this isn't very easy for me, but here it goes anyway. *deep breath*

Friday, the Fifteenth of September: I went to Forum with my sister and two friends to meet up with this extremely brilliant artist, and a sugoi guy Babrus Khan, so he could tell us about the project Corruption. They are looking for people who are interested (sriptwriters, actors, photographers, comic artists). Not professionals, but simply ordinary people who want to work for it. So yes, this is one of the most exciting things that has happened lately and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am... anyway, the meet-up went great, and the project sounds so interesting it is making the little people in my head do cartwheels at the very thought.

I take my camera with me everywhere. (You know what's coming don't you?)

When I got home from there.. I opened my bag, and..

Did not find my camera. I still haven't found my camera.







Moment of Silence.










Moment of Silence Over.

Whether it was stolen, or lost, or I dropped it (I honestly would not be able to forgive myself for that) does not matter.What matters is that my photographing needs become more famished by the day, and ... without my camera, I cannot define myself. Any ideas for a convenient alternative? AND it's my last year in school :(

I was depressed for two days straight, my mind was a labyrinth of lost hopes and "but must take this picture.." and I'm still suffering. You can read my daily blog for a detailed account of my attachment with that wonder, Sallu (as it was named, and no, not Sallu as in Salman or anything like that).

So yes, photography has been put on a major hold right now. And I do feel empty.

Please sympathise. <3 you always, Sallu. Sorry.

4 comment(s):

oh i am sorry...
if it makes you feel any better.. i recently broke my camera. No, i didnt do it myself. My friend was holding it and dropped it so its lens broke. Dont ask how angry i was but yeah i am without a camera as well these days, I have to go buy one now.. but for the time being another friend of mine took sympathy on me and lent his camera. So I am feeling a little better, but I feel your pain.
May Sallu's soul rest in peace :)

By Blogger WritingsForLife, at 7:53 AM  

May it does...

:(

thank you. really appereciate your reply. he will be happy knowing people cared :)

(yes Im nuts about my [late] camera...)

By Blogger PR, at 7:21 PM  

There is nothing wrong in being nuts abt yr camera. And if it's lost it doesnt mean it died. Do somekinda scavenger hunt for it. rOr tell yr younger brothers and sister to do it for you. Little kida can surely fien stuff from places we dont even know abt.

I guess that would be something you would have already done but...if u havent try it. Tell them its like a agemt to kind such and such a thing adn they'll do it. sounds crazy as it may...but it works. For me it does. and it did one time too..

Back to the pont...where ever sallu is...may he be happy and joyous for ever.

By Blogger qυяяαт, at 1:51 AM  

I lost him at Forum

I cant make my brothers and sisters go hunting all over a mall :/


..

but thank you:)

By Blogger PR, at 10:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home